Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

August Birchbox


It's that time again, Birchbox time!!
I'll be honest, when I saw others Birchboxes I wasn't really thrilled with any of the products. I know a lot of people cancelled their subscription after receiving this months box as well.

Anyway, here we go!
After viewing a few boxes I hoped that I would get the box with the blinc mascara and Befine mask and night cream. I just thought that I would get the most use out of those products and lucky me, that was the box I got.


What's inside my Birchbox?


Befine- Night Cream
Upgrade your nighttime routine with this lush cream-cocoa spurs circulation, while rice bran keeps skin supple and healthy+Exfoliating Cleanser
Blinc- Mascara
This game-changing mascara encases your lashes in a thin tube of water-resistant formula that won't smudge, smear, or run.
Kate Spade New York- Twirl
This flirty scent is a fresh update on the classic fruity floral.
Liftlab-Lift & Fix
An anti-aging serum with a PhD-LiftLab's molecular biologists spent years perfecting a patented natural protein that strengthens and regenerates cells.
Extra-Twistband
This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover- it looks as good on your wrist as it does on your hair.

What do I think about the products?


I just walked in the door from work and haven't been able to try any of the products listed other than the Kate Spade scent, which is WAY to strong of a scent if you ask for me! I tend to like very watered-down scents. I like soft vanilla's or light fruity scents, sorry Kate Spade, you're just a little too intense for me!

Tonight I plan on trying the Befine cleanser and the LiftLab serum. I'll be sure to update and share my feelings about all of the products listed.

Oh, as for the twistband...yuck. I wouldn't wear it on my wrist or in my hair! Ha ha. The big knot and long "tail" isn't attractive at all!! I love my goodie hair ties from Target, I don't use anything else!

Final Thoughts

I'm not super pleased or excited about this months box but I'm not giving up on Birchbox just yet! Hopefully next month has less skin care and more makeup!

I'd love to see and hear what you guys got in your Birchboxes! If you have any questions, please ask! Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for my this month birch box.
    This is my first one!!
    I will post what I got in my blog as soon as I get it:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm excited to hear what you got!! :)

    ReplyDelete