Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Clinique 3 step


Review
I recently started a new facial routine and thought I'd share my thoughts on it so far, here goes!


I have been using Cetaphil for about a year now and I really don't have any complaints about it, than again I don't really have any raves about it either. It's reasonably priced ( ranging in price from 7-12 dollars, depending on where you purchase it from) and takes off all my makeup. I have never used a makeup remover until recently. I found that Cetaphil removed concealer, foundation, mascara and more! It didn't give me clearer skin but it also didn't cause my skin to breakout either.

I've have tried almost (if not all) every drugstore face wash and acne treatment that I could get my hands on and decided a year ago that I wanted something more mild because my skin felt so stripped, dry and oily. I've also tried a ton of products that were prescribed by dermatologists and had no luck.

On to what this review is suppose to be about, enough rambling and life stories! While leaving my local mall I stopped at the Clinique counter in Macy's and saw a three step kit for oily skin and decided to purchase it. So much for asking questions and shopping around, huh? I had read a lot of reviews on Clinique and their three step skin care system previously and thought that it was worth a shot. The set that I purchased was for oily skin and after tax came to around $65.00.
What Is It?
It's a system that comes in three steps, a facial soap, a toner and a moisturizer. They all work together for your particular skin type.


My Thoughts
So far so good! My skin is breaking out and I believe that's because of the toner. The alcohol is drawing out all the gross gunk from my pores and bringing it to head. I've been using it for two weeks now and all the little bumps that I've had under the skin (that cannot be picked/popped or anything for that matter!!!!) are gone! I look in the mirror every morning to make sure they haven't returned!!! Haha.

Conclusion
I'm really happy with the system so far and hope that my skin continues to clear up. I'll definitely do an update next month and hopefully I'll have even better things to say and love it even more! I hope this helped anyone that was wondering about trying this system, feel free to ask me any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment